Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cooking Group



My favorite time of year is here! I love the changing leaves, crisp Autumn air (we don't really get that here) and the yummy Autumn food. I'd like to get the cooking group going with an Autumn recipe exchange at my house (17 Viburnum Way) on November 3rd at 7:30 PM. You can bring anything you want: dessert, appetizer, main course, etc. I just want it to be something you like to make in Autumn or that reminds you of Autumn. Please bring enough for at least 12 people and a bunch of recipe cards for others to take with them. Also, if you are interested in coming, leave a comment or email me (lasticht@gmail.com) so that I can get an idea of who is coming. Thanks! I love cooking and getting new recipes so please come! It should be a fun night of good food and pleasant conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment